Thursday, June 4, 2009

How to Select Quality Food for Your Dog

Due to being the proud owner of two growing puppies, I became interested in dog nutrition and I thought I would share what I have learned with all of you so you can get the best for your pooch that your budget allows. And, best of all,  buying your dog food according to some of the stuff discussed here means you'll likely have to deal with fewer recall issues, if at all! All you gotta do is know what you're feeding your dog. Awesome, huh?

(Note: please keep in mind that I'll be writing about dog food offered in the United States, but I will also be explaining what is good and what is bad about the food so that you can take what you learn here and buy whatever premium dog food is offered in your respective country.

Also, this will be rather lengthy but I hope you can bear with me. If you want to skip through the explanation for now, there will be a summary at the end and you can come back and read it at your leisure.)

The first thing you'll probably think of is "Science Diet is vet recommended so it must be the best food available, correct?

Read the rest of this article

0 comments: